Position: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CEO (READ JOB DESCRIPTION)
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Owning and providing administrative and business support mainly in understanding of accounting concept for the business.
• This position requires a confident and numerate administrator, who will execute a wide variety of administrative and business support, as well as owning internal communications, in support of the business.
• Focal point for all internal communications matters related to CEO.
• Maintains CEO’s calendar, schedules meetings and conferences as needed and coordinates travel.
• Set up on-site/off-site meetings including conference rooms, telepresence, - All for CEO
• Lead and prepare high-quality presentation materials (e. g. PowerPoint) such as executive internal and external presentations
• Monitor and help expedite closure of Leader’s requests to teams
• Administrative support for the Fixed Assets Management process for the team
• Provide administration and facilitation support to the leadership team based with meeting administration, diary management, travel itinerary planning, and expenses management etc.
• Being a focal point for CEO.
• Handle information in the utmost professional and discreet manner
• And overall, constantly seeking new ways to proactively drive simplicity into the lives of the team, and enhancing the quality of the workplace for all.
• Proficient at multiple Microsoft software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications and authoring tools, and upkeep, website development, telepresence and other conference tools.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple requests promptly, effectively and professionally.
• Proactive in addressing needs of the leaders.
• Ability to accurately process technical & administrative information and provide close attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work across all functions/levels as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to learn new computer skills
THIS POSITION REQUIRE APPLICANT TO UNDERSTAND THE ACCOUNTING KNOWLEDGE WITH GOOD SKILLS.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 19/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !