Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Minimum of three years demonstrable experience of turn around planning on medium sized “brown field” projects in the oil and gas industry.
• Shutdown experience may be either offshore or onshore and cover at least two projects with strong mechanical/piping elements.
• He/she shall be highly experienced in:
1. Primavera of Microsoft Project planning software (latest version)
2. Critical Path Analysis planning techniques and the preparation of “Grantt Charts”
3. Methods of reporting/presenting planning, progress and forecast data etc.
4. Trend analysis and forecasting techniques.
• Carry out Critical Path Analysis planning techniques and the preparation of “Grantt Charts”
• Reporting date progress and forecast date etc
• Trend analysis and forecasting techniques
• Monitoring work progress during all phases of the scope
• Produce weekly, monthly and yearly forecasts
• Contribute significantly to the preparation of level 3 “workpacks” or “job cards” in compliance with the contract requirements
• Develop recovery plan as and when required.
Proven capability to:
1. Execute planning activities for maintenance and brownfield projects at an oil and gas location.
2. Coordinate and align the planning with other third parties
3. Must be fluent in both spoken and written English
Training and Education:
• Appropriate technical qualification
• Proficiency in Primavera planning software.
Age: 22 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !