Position: PLANT OPERATOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Oversee plant operations.
• Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
• Load and unload trucks and railcars.
• Oversee fork truck operations.
• Perform general housekeeping.
• Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental rules.
• Conceptualize, design, and implement plant improvement projects.
• Identify process deviations and perform root cause/corrective action.
• Conduct area inspections and audits.
• Perform calibration check of scale accuracy at the beginning of each work shift.
• Control and operate equipment such as loaders, drills, tractors, trucks, crushers, excavators, fork lifts, bulldozers and cranes.
• Handle material and cargo.
• Perform preventive and routine maintenance.
• Use scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
• Observe gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
• Replenish inventory as needed.
• Hire, train, and supervise employees.
• Devise schedules and shifts.
• WITH MINIMUM OF 15 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCED
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !