Position: PLUMBER (CONSTRUCTION)
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
• Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
• Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
• Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
• Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels
• Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle, using hand and power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, and pipe-bending machine
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 21/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !