The Role: To perform preservation work for implementation of the preservation process for equipment and materials moved through store to production/operation site for installation, pre-commissioning and substantial completion of the project.
• Ensure compliances with storage, preservation and protection requirements of all spare components stored in warehouse.
• Inspection of equipment on receipt to ensure preservation was not compromised and re-application where preservation has been damaged or missed out
• Carry preservation activities to ensure that preservation is performed to the approved standards during.
• Execute preservation routines and maintain preservation matrix/catalogue/check sheets/tracking register for all identified items requiring preservation.
• Maintain consumables required for preservation activities.
• Report to Project Manager / Supervisor on status of daily activities and work progress.
Skills & Experience :
· Degree or HNC or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical discipline
· Experience : 2-3 years as maintenance Technician in mechanical/electrical
Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
· Working knowledge of HSE and engineering standards.
· Required to have appropriate technical competence within discipline
· Training : On the job training will be provided
Site : on-shore at Kuala Belait / Seria
Salary : TBA
Career plan : Local Development Plan (LBD) by Company to develop the suitable candidate, eventually promote to Senior Technician or Supervisor after 2-3 years in the job.
Only BRUNEI CITIZEN & PERMANENT RESIDENT are eligible to apply.
Interested applicants, please email including your resume & passport sized photo to: hr. ssb2021@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !