Position: PROCESS COORDINATOR
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
PROCESS COORDINATOR DUTIES
• The Processing Coordinator will work simultaneously on the file throughout the credit process in an effort to get closing in the most efficient manner.
• Request/order appropriate documentation for review
• Responsible for coordinating with the ground employee on cash sales.
• Work directly with the accounts Processor throughout the credit process and report to the accounts
• Ensure necessary closing items are received and cleared
• Schedule and confirm closing date and time with the supplier and all parties
• Complete closing checklist and process all the pending supplier payments.
• Review and sign off on additional stocks that are delivered by the supplier in a time manner.
• Maintain a high level of customer service including extensive communication with the suppliers.
• 2 years of experience in the supermarket Industry
• Must know Excel, Microsoft words
• Experience dealing with suppliers
• Strong understanding of Supermarket guideline
• Strong Analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good in mathematical and problem-solving.
• College level/College Graduate is an advantage.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 23 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !