PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT POSITION.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
• Research potential vendors.
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
• Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts).
• Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
• Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
• Prepare cost analyses.
• Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
• Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
• Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
• Assist the Sales & Operations team with their tasks when required.
• Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer or similar role.
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
• Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e. g. Autocount).
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
• Knowledge of market research.
• Solid organizational skills.
• Be able to work unsupervised and meet set deadlines.
• Good communication skills.
• Age 25+.
• Class 3 driving license.
• Basic English.
• Living in and around KB for convenience as our office is based in KB.
• No transport problems.
• Salary is based on Experience.
Interested applicants please submit your application enclosing certificates, resume, contact number and a passport sized photo and stating your expected salary to hr@Kmstgroup. com. Please put ´´PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT POSITION´´ in your header/subject. Potential applicants will be emailed prior to interview. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !