Administrative / Office Jobs
Jerudong Park Medical Centre
Position: PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The Purchasing Executive’s objective is to provide support and advice to purchasing staff and ensure ethical purchasing procedures are upheld.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assists the manager in the overall supervision of all purchasing activities in Materials Management Department.
• Enforce and maintain ethical purchasing procedures.
• Provide support and advice to staff on purchasing matters.
• Work closely with staff to ensure goods and services are procured at the most competitive rates without compromising quality.
• Assigns duties to staff and review and monitor their work.
• Update system with details of approved and faxed Purchase Orders.
• Update system with details of purchase for ad-hoc purchases using cash
• Performs all duties in a professional, effective and confidential manner
• Performs all other duties as required or assigned.
Age: 23 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Allowances: B$ 250
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 27/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !