Position: PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Management of the Company procurement activities:-
a. Purchase/Work requisition and Purchase/Work Order Cycle.
b. Request for Quotation / Request for Information
c. Selection of Supplier
d. Technical and Commercial Evaluation
e. Material/Services Delivery including conducting site visits and warehouse checks
2. Management of Company’s Suppliers:-
a. Supplier registration
b. Supplier database records management
c. Suppliers’ KPIs – Quality, HSE and Performanced.
d. Supplier audits
e. Supplier site visit arrangement
3. Coordination and support provision to user department on purchasing requirements.
4. Overall management of work categorizations and product groupings to align the Company and business requirements and Supplier registration process.
5. Produce relevant correspondences, reports, analysis and proposals.
6. Responsible for ensuring all activities are aligned with the Company and local statutory requirements. Any inconsistency or deviation is to be flagged up to superior(s) immediately.
7. Build partnerships and promote good practice and fair and equitable treatment of all parties, at the best interest of the Company.
8. Perform any other work tasks assigned by superior(s) in the department.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !