Assist the Purchasing Department with day to day sourcing & purchasing activities and interaction with suppliers, local and overseas. Manage the daily purchase orders, stock receiving, invoices, and other purchasing activities efficiently.
Basic Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Research potential vendors
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiates better prices
- Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
- Close attention to details
- Basic knowledge of purchasing activities/supply chain management is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in both English and Malay.
- Goods at Mathematics
- Ability to solve problems when necessary
- Able to work under tight dateline & at minimum supervision.
- Able to work when under pressure.
- Has a valid driving license and own transport
- Able to work outside the premises (sourcing)
- Highly independent, committed & responsible
General Working hours
- Monday to Friday: From 8 am - 5 pm (Friday Prayer break: 12-2. 30), Saturday: Half-day
- Holiday: Follows Brunei´s Employment Laws and Regulations
There is a probation period of 3-6 months for this job. During probation the salary is BND400 and after probation, salary increase depending on education, experience, and performance. More information will be discussed upon interview.
Please send your documents:
- Passport-sized photo
- Full resume
- Relevant Certificates
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !