Position: PROJECT ENGINEER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Bachelor’s Degree and above or equivalent
• Experience 3 years and above
• 30 years old and above
1. Analyze existing development or operation process and suggest improvements to enhance equipment processes with colleagues.
2. Develop new solutions to industrial problems using mechanical and electronic processes and computer technology
3. Develop, test and execute mechanical devices for high automation use
4. Develop, execute programming logic or equivalent of control system for process equipment.
5. Fix mechatronic devices (with motors, solenoids, gears, sensors and springs) and package electronics (like printed circuit boards, sensors, connectors and cabling).
6. Integrate electrical and mechanical systems to enhance process systems.
7. Maintain technical project files. That includes draft and document programs for electro-mechanical and test systems.
8. Oversee the work of vendors in accordance with project requirements.
9. Study the feasibility, cost implications and performance benefits of new mechatronic
10. Present reports at internal technical meetings.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
12. The above job scope may be extended or reduced based on the capacity proven.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 33 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !