Position: PURCHASING OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations.
• You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
• Purchasing Officer responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e. g. on orders and costs. )
• For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
• Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
• Research potential vendors
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Review quality of purchased products
• Enter order details (e. g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
• Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
• Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
• Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or similar role
• Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
• Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e. g. Procurify or SpendMap)
• Understanding of supply chain procedures
• Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
• Negotiation skills BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Over Time will be given when extension of service is needed.
Closing date: 11/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !