Position: PURCHASING OFFICER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Purchasing Officer Duties
• Purchasing - To guide, develop, implement and oversee purchasing activities for Brunei, review and enhancement to the procurement policy and procedures to ensure compatibility and best practices in procurement, tendering.
• Ensure compliance with procurement policy and procedures, monitoring and overseeing Corporate procurement practices processes and practices to improve efficiency and enhance effectiveness;
• Provide support in developing policies, procedures, templates and strategies for departments to fulfill their purchasing obligations;
• Support and coordinate procurement activities across all departments, including the management of all contracts and agreements;
• Review all procurement documents for consistency, accountability, and transparency in procurement;
• Responsible for on-going contract administration including monitoring vendor performance and capability, resolution of disputes, breach of terms and conditions including nonperformance; and Develop and maintain filing procedures for corporate purchasing documentation
• Manage insurance renewals; administer corporate insurance policies;
• Develop corporate risk management program.
• Demonstrated initiative to independently plan, organize, and prioritize workload taking into consideration conflicting deadlines and multiple projects;
• Excellent interpersonal, time management, writing, organization, financial, project, management, analytical, research, presentation, problem-solving, report writing, staff leadership, and communication skills;
• Advanced understanding and appreciative of ethical issues related to public procurement;
• Demonstrated ability to think and interact effectively, strategically, tactfully and courteously with all levels of staff and contacts, in a customer service focused environment, build cooperative, collaborative working relationship with internal and external customers and external alliances/partnerships, to align departmental programs/services with corporate goals/objectives;
• Ability to project a professional image, manage confidential information and to exercise discretion and sound judgment regarding sensitive or confidential issues.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !