Position: Packaging & Inspection
Total Vacancy: 6 Male/Female
• Familiarity with GMP and PIC/S regulations, SOPs, and safety regulations.
• Follow the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and SOI (Standard Operating Instruction) to perform the visual inspection on finished products.
• Assure that the daily inspection and packaging schedule is completed and all products are inspected and packaged to the highest standard of quality.
• Follow the cleaning SOP to cleaning and sanitize the plant inspection area in order to keep work area clean and organized.
• Work with the manufacturing team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
• Follow the standard procedure to check the inspected product and document the exact results at definite times of inspection process.
• As required and instructed to fill out the inspection and packaging records.
• Performs other duties as requested by senior management.
• Sufficient level of visual aqvity and eyesight to perform the inspection work
• Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 15 kg
• Works well in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
• Hardworking and reliable team player
• Able to learn quickly and work efficiently
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required with a high school diploma
• Working knowledge/understanding of GMP and PIC/S regulatory issues for manufacturing/packaging of pharmaceutical/nutraceutical products
• Ability to use various machines and practical skills
• Good communication skills
• Able to follow and execute both written and verbal instructions
Age: 23 - 33 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 15 / Day
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 10/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !