Total Vacancy: 2 Female
1) Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
2) Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
3) Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
4) Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
5) Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
6) Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
7) Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
8) Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
9) Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
10) Transport packages to customers´ vehicles.
11) Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes.
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 21 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 380 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: work hours depending on shifts
Closing date: 27/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !