Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Candidates should have 2 years’ experience in the Courier / Logistic industry.
• Daily offloading and loading packages from / onto delivery trucks.
• Ability to perform continuous physical exertions such as repetitive lifting, pushing.
• Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and/ or holiday when required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and customers.
• Ability to identity and use the appropriate packing material to be used for item being exported.
• Receive goods and ensure that they correlate to the accompanying delivery document
• Prepare goods to be delivery out along with appropriate paperwork.
• Receive work orders from supervisor and assist order pickers in locating items in storage areas.
• Sort out items from a variety of delivered packages.
• Received goods are stored in their correct storage areas and in accordance to their item.
• Take inventory of stored goods – count and record number of items received and sent out.
• Label each item in accordance to labeling guides provided by the company.
• Retrieve items from storage areas, ensure that they are fitted together / assembled properly before being sent out.
• Box, pack and wrap picked items according to specific instructions provided.
• Prepare necessary documentation such as invoices and delivery orders and ensure that they are sent with all outgoing orders.
• Take and fill requests for returning or replacing items.
• Keep warehouse area clean and sanitized on a constant basis.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 28 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !