Showroom & Service Centre: Lot 78A & 78B, Beribi Industrial Park, Jalan Gadong, Kampong Beribi, BE1118, Negara Brunei Darussalam
PAINT TECHNICIAN (2 VACANCIES)
To participate in the repair of vehicles by carrying out paint refinish processes ensuring that the refinished areas are both durable and perfectly matched to the original paintwork.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Completes all repairs to highest standard of repair quality.
• Undertakes work only as instructed by the Bodyshop Controller.
• Only undertakes paint refinish procedures for which they trained for.
• Thoroughly studies the repair order, vehicle damage assessment and Jaguar Land Rover repair method from TOPix prior to commencing repairs.
• Ensures that vehicles have been correctly dismantled as per the vehicle damage assessment prior to beginning any paint refinish procedures.
• Masks vehicles to ensure that other areas of the vehicle are not damaged by overspray.
• Only undertakes paint mixing and paint refinish procedures in a controlled and extracted environment.
• Ensures that the correct panel treatment, sealers, and primers are applied as prescribed in TOPix.
• Blends colour coats as per the vehicle damage assessment in order to achieve a colour match and tints colours as necessary.
• Immediately reports to the Bodyshop Controller if additional work or replacement parts are required other than those detailed on the repair order and/or vehicle damage assessment.
• Ensures that all paint and materials used are booked to the repair order number for invoicing purposes and that waste materials are safely disposed of.
• Undertakes paint refinish procedures to aluminium vehicles.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Preferably Diploma in Business, Automotive field or a related discipline.
• At least 3 years as painter for motor vehicles. Experience in painting of premium motor vehicle is an advantage.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to meet deadline and work effectively under pressure.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
Starting from BND$1, 000 per month
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.