Total Vacancy: 4 Male
1. Apply primers or sealers to prepare surfaces, such as bare wood, metal, piping, fixtures, structures and equipment for finish coats.
2. Selects paint according to company color scheme and specifications.
3. Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, and other finishes to heavy equipment, buildings, bridges, and/or other structures, using brushes, spray guns, sandblasting equipment, or rollers. May use epoxy, latex or enamel coatings.
4. Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements and/or work orders.
5. Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisors or homeowners in order to determine work requirements.
6. Disassemble paint and sandblasting equipment and cleans equipment, using solvent, wire brushes, and dry cloth.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 30 / Day
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP, ANNUAL LEAVE
Closing date: 01/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !