Position: Painting Engineer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
- Local or Permanent Residence (PR) of Brunei
- Degree in Engineering and certification of NACE.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the relevant field
- Above 24 years old
- Well organised and proactive with excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership skills with large organisations
- Maturity of judgement under pressure and ability to resolve problems
- Strategic thinking, open to new ideas
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to stay at Employer´s camp located in construction site (SPARK) eligible for male only.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and painting activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor.
- Performs qualifications of coating process.
- Checks surface preparation.
- Checks and records atmospheric condition prior to starting of painting operations.
- Carries out wet and dry film thickness checks.
- Monitors observations of the correct coding cycles.
- Verifies the correct colour-coding and painting.
- Performs visuals inspections.
- Performs adhesion testing.
- Performs penetration testing.
- Evaluates impact testing. Performs visual checks after blasting.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 24 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Lunch will be provided daily on working days.
Closing date: 15/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !