1. To provide a site Occupational Health Service, operating in accordance with company policy and government legislation.
2. To provide advise to line management and employees on health and hygiene issues including compliance with Shell Health Policy, Health Risk Assessment, emergency planning and Shell Health Management Standard Requirement.
3. To initiate, formulate, implement and evaluate site health promotion / awareness programmed, coordinating the whole process with relevant department within BLNG and BSP organization.
4. To maintain a medical record system, (with accordance to Panaga Health Centre establishment standards)
5. Supervision of rehabilitation programmed for the rehabilitation of ill or injured employees including:-
- Assessment of job requirements
- Liaison with employee´s doctors
- Liaison with employees´ supervisors
- Liaison with Human Resource department
- Formulation of Rehabilitation plans
6. Carry out medical response drills as per annual plan. Support the medical emergency for neighbors when required.
1. Responsible for the daily supervision of Health Centre and its facilities in safe, economical and reliable manner.
2. To ensure life-saving related equipment´s are readily available to facilities rescue in case of emergency.
3. Supervision of occupational health department that include budgeting plan, occupational health performance data management, professional development and guidance, coaching, developing and mentoring of subordinates.
4. Provision of clinical and occupational health services to staff and its contractors including occupational health and hygiene related issues / matters.
- Diploma in Health Sciences (Paramedic) or Diploma in General Nursing
- Newly graduate with Paramedic training / experience
- Must have skills in communication presentation, interpersonal for effective networking and self-motivated and able to motivate others.
EMAIL APPLICATION AND CERTIFICATES TO: hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !