Position: Part Assistant Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Have 5 to 7 years experience in Automotive Parts
• No transport problem
• Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
• Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
• Maintain the supply of replacement parts using a computerized system
• Creates a
ual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
• Develops and executes Parts Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals
• Involves ensuring that at least one other person in the department is knowledgeable about inventory requirements and ordering systems.
• Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
• Involves analyzing current inventory, spot-checking to ensure that actual inventory coincides with computerized inventory, checking on back orders, etc.
• Requires working closely with other leaders in the dealership, pla
ing for the appropriate availability of parts and supplies, and participating in forecasting and revising plans.
• Handle customer requests and complaints
• Negotiate, interact and manage relationships with parts vendors
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/03/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !