Responsible in Parts Department inventory records, display, security and supports the workshop in their daily operation.
• Minimum Diploma or higher.
• At least 2 years’ experience in an automotive parts department.
• Good inventory management with knowledge of stock-control systems.
• Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
B$800 to B$1, 500 per month (Salary commensurate with qualification, experience and skills. )
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !