Showroom & Service Centre: Lot 78A & 78B, Beribi Industrial Park, Jalan Gadong, Kampong Beribi, BE1118, Negara Brunei Darussalam
Position: Parts Assistant
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Responsible for inventory records, display, security and supports the workshop in their daily operation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To ensure safe custodian of the stock.
• To liaise with workshop technician on parts required for repair
• Prepare monthly stock order list for Manager approval
• Monitoring day to day receipts/issued of stock and update information
• To prepare parts quotation required by service advisor.
• To check all the incoming spare parts received in store.
• To prepare parts racking location and bin for parts storage.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Preferably Diploma in Business, Automotive field or a related
• At least 2 year of relevant fields. Experience in automotive industry is
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to meet deadline and work effectively under pressure.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
B$600. 00 per month
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.