Position: Parts Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Responsible to meet established goals for profit and return on investment on dealership capital invested in parts inventory through wholesale and retail sale of parts.
• Manages performance of the Parts team to ensure the delivery of JLR Service Experience Framework and achievement of key targets.
• Accomplishes objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff management, security, pricing, marketing, merchandising, displaying, and advertising of parts inventory.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Hold a degree/diploma or higher.
• At least 5 years of experience in an automotive parts department.
• Must have inventory management experience.
• Have a good knowledge of stock-control systems.
• Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Previous supervisory experience.
• Proficient in computer skills.
• Possess own transport with a valid driving license.
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 07/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !