Customer Service Jobs
Position: Pedicure & manicure
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Manicurists and pedicurists work exclusively on the hands and feet, providing treatments to groom fingernails and toenails.
• A typical treatment involves soaking the clients’ hands or feet to soften the skin in order to remove dead skin cells.
• Manicurists and pedicurists apply lotion to the hands and feet to moisturize the skin.
• They may also shape and apply polish to artificial fingernails.
They also do:
• Discuss nail treatments and services available
• Remove nail polish and rough skin
• Clean, trim, and file nails
• Massage and moisturize hands (for a manicure) and feet (for a pedicure)
• Polish or buff nails
• Advise clients about nail and skin care for hands and feet
• Promote and sell nail and skin care products
• Clean and disinfect their work area and tools
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !