Position: Personal Assistant to Executive Director
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good oral and written communication skills Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• acting as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• organising events and conferences
• reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• managing databases and filing systems
• collating and filing expenses
• miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
ADDITIONAL, CAN SPEAK: MALAY, ENGLISH, CHINESE.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !