Construction / Renovation
- Report directly to your immediate superior for all the works and activities performed at the end of each work shift (if necessary).
- Understand proper handling of chemicals, equipment and the necessary procedures required.
- Assist other workers in the treatment or extermination processes to eliminate or control termites, rodents, insects and other infestations.
- Clean and remove blockages from infested areas to facilitate spraying procedures and provide drainage using brooms, mops, shovels or rakes.
- Cut or bore openings in building or surrounding concrete, access infested areas, and inject pesticide to impregnate ground.
- Post warning signs and lock building doors to secure area to be fumigated.
- Spray or dust chemical solutions, powders, or gases into rooms, onto clothing, furnishings, woods and other infected areas.
- Set mechanical traps or place poisonous paste or bait in sewers, burrows, ditches, and other infested areas.
- Set improvised traps, put baits, remove and relocate animals (i. e. dogs, cats, monkeys, snakes, monitor lizards, etc)
- Clean work site after completion of job.
- Prepare Service Report(s) of work done at site.
- Utilize appropriate protective gear and equipment during application.
- Maintain cleanliness of company tools and equipment including company vehicles.
- Maintain professional appearance including clean company uniform, appropriate footwear and maintaining overall hygiene to promote company image and encourage good client relationship.
- Fluent in Malay & English Language
- People Skill
- Strong Analytical
- Team Player
- Organisational Skill
- Strong problem-solving Skill
- Communication Skill
- Report Writing
- Book Keeping
- Strong Numerical
Vacancy: 10 vacancies (preferably male)
Salary: $450 - $500 / Monthly
Hours: Office Hours
Experience: 0 - 1 year
Driving License Class: 3 & own transportation
Interested applicants can:
1) Send CV softcopy to our email adcborneo123@gmail. com (subject: Pest Control Labourer 2021)
2) Send CV hardcopy to our office address Unit No. 29, Block D, 2nd Floor, Bangunan Gadong Central, Spg. 21, Kampong Menglait, Jalan Gadong, Mukim Gadong, Negara Brunei Darussalam.