Position: Pest Control Specialist
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• Follow Instruction as Specified by Technician Team Leader
• Drive the service vehicle as required in order to deliver service to clients
• Service customers premises in accordance with the contract or job specification and to create good relationship and rapport with clients via the spraying, Baiting, Fogging, inspecting, installation of units on the wall (Fly catchers, Termite baits) on the floor/ground on Client´s premises.
• Inspection and checking of Units on the floor (external and internal rodent stations) as well as of unit on the wall as defined in number 1 and as required by Customer
• Undertake their work in accordance with the safe systems of work detailed in the Service Instructions;
• Comply with time allocations for specified work.
• Whenever you find other service opportunities for the pest Control Division or the wider Rentokil Group, report these to the customer verbally and on the treatment report.
• Explain what can be done and the advantages of the service advised. Send details of the customer’s needs to the Field Service Technician Team leader
• Offer any advice to the customer that helps him help himself in respect of Pest Control matters
• Advice and educate client in order to alleviate pest control concerns in a verbal and written manner
• Write accurate and helpful treatment and advice reports and discuss these with the customer.
• Carry out treatments in route programme order and follow the procedure laid down for the service of new contracts, jobs and complaints.
• Complete service cards and all other records correctly and at the proper time.
• Comply with the special instruction laid down for certain customers.
• You must not tamper with, alter or change in any way, any item of equipment that has been issued to you or any other Rentokil employee.
• Complete a daily vehicle check report form.
• Checking and inspecting of various Company owned items related to Pest Control
• Attend Trainings (soft skills, hard skills, technical as well as SHE related trainings as required
• To assist in the sharing on and passing on of knowledge and skills to fellow Technicians/operators as well as other and service, Sales and other colleagues
• Ensure the Cleanliness of Service Vehicles /Tools/Equipment via the regular Cleaning as required by Technician Team leader and higher authority
• Other possible related tasks as determined by higher Management
- Physically fit- right built (to climb and do physical work)
- At least Form 6 graduate or HND/ND holders /International baccalaureate
- Drivers License (Can Drive a Manual Van/ small Truck - Class 3)
- Conversational English (Malay skill is a given)
- Can speak multiple language is an advantage
- Pleasing personality
- Willing to learn
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Basic Handyman skills
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !