Block B, Unit 22-25, Ground Floor, Q-lap kompleks Kiulap
Position: Pet Groomer
Total Vacancy: 4 Female
- Attention to detail
- Strong Customer-service skills
- Minimum 1 year experience as a pet groomer
- Pet groomer certificate/diploma preferred
- Able to move pets and merchandise up to 20 kg
- fluent in English
- Neat & tidy
- Professionally trim and style cats and dogs with teddy bear cut, poodle cut, lion cut, or any type of styles as requested by customers.
- Professionally perform grooming services such as ear and eye cleaning, nail clipping, brushing and combing, and paw pads cleaning.
- Utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers.
- Provide quick and courteous service to all customers.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of each animal.
- Promote sales of our grooming products and services
- Provide food and water to all cats and dogs in the boarding rooms on a daily basis.
- Occasionally supervise cats & dogs in the boarding rooms.
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of the work premises.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 18 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !