Position: Photo Editor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
A Picture Editor, also known as a Photo Editor of Nakhoda Production, professionally collects, reviews, and chooses photographs and/or photo illustrations for publication in alignment with preset guidelines.
All photo editors of Nakhoda Production generally identify photography needs, assign projects to photographers, review images, edit and manipulate photos, and approve images for publication and dissemination.
Photo editors often manage multiple staff members and oversee their workloads to ensure deadlines are met.
The job of a photo editor also includes allocating and coordinating assignments and approving images.
They are also tasked with selecting, editing, and positioning photos, as well as negotiating rights to photos and obtaining permission to shoot photography.
Liaise more with the Operation Managers and Chief Operating Officer.
- Live in Kuala Belait
- own a transport and driving license class 3
- Fluent in Bahasa Melayu (Speaking & Writing)
-Good in English (Speaking & Writing)
- Knows how to write in Bahasa Brunei (Transcribe/Translate)
- Owns a Laptop (Dapat main game mcm CS:GO, PUBG or COD, okay tah tu)
- Owns sets of equipments and gears is a slight advantage
- Computer knowledge is an advantage
- Acceptable Varieties of Portfolio
- Experiences in any Video Editing Software (Adobe Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas is an Advantage)
- Highly Passionate in Photography
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Interested in developing knowledge together with the creative director of Nakhoda
- Sharing a 10-years-long term vision in Videography for Brunei Darussalam that is similar to the Creative Director´s will be a strong advantage
- Strong Integrity
- Leadership Experiences in any past experiences
- Understands Intrapreneur in a Business
- Understands the true meaning of Gratitude
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Organization to manage their time efficiently
- Flexibility and good listening skills
- Enough patience to understand something or anything.
- Energy and determination.
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment will be an advantage
- Willing to learn patiently on Nakhoda Production’s Core post-production techniques
- Can work in a variety of digital venues with software to edit and finish film work
- Passion (Again, to Emphasis)
- You have to be all about producing quality contents
- Can start working immediately.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 19 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Monthky Salary/ Annual Leave/ TAP/SCP/ Other benefits will be discuss during interview.
Closing date: 15/03/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !