Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Photographers are artists with the camera, using a blend of technical skills and an artistic eye to take pictures of people, places, landscapes, food, you name it.
• Photographers can work as fine artists, wedding and event photographers, or sell their photos to commercial clients.
• Today´s photographers are almost all digital, no longer using traditional film cameras.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Photographers need to be able to compose a shot, understand framing, color and light to create a visually pleasing photograph.
• Independent photographers need skills to bring in new clients, meet with people, talk with customers, as well as run their own business, keep records and keep expenses in check.
• Most photographic manipulation is done through computer.
• Retouching photos, adding details, or other digital additions will be through a computer.
Attention to Detail:
• Photographers must have an eye on everything before, during and after the shot.
• Attention to detail makes sure that every hair is in place and nobody is photobombing in the back of the shot.
• When working with people, photographers need to speak clearly and in a friendly way to get what they want out of the photograph.
Age: 20 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 17 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !