Position: Physics Teacher
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We are searching for an innovative, energetic Physics Teacher to join our excellent department.
• The Physics Teacher’s responsibilities include preparing stimulating lessons, identifying and analyzing student needs, strengths, and weaknesses, overseeing experiments, as well as setting and grading assessments.
• Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
• Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
• Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
• Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
• Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
• Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
• Reporting any progress issues to the head of the department, as well as the parents.
Physics Teacher Requirements:
• Degree in Physical Science or a related discipline.
• Relevant teaching certification may be required.
• A completed teaching apprenticeship would be advantageous.
• Tutoring experience would be advantageous.
• Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
• Patience, innovation, and knowledge of classroom management and student discipline.
• Strong multitasking abilities.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 160 / Day
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 13/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !