Position: Pipe Fitter
Total Vacancy: 24 Male/Female
1) Cut, thread, and hammer pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, and pipe threaders and benders.
2) Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, and threading joints.
3) Attach pipes to walls, structures and fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
4) Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
5) Measure and mark pipes for cutting and threading.
6) Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, and related equipment, following blueprints.
7) Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair according to specifications.
8) Select pipe sizes and types and related materials, such as supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 21 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 28 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !