Position: Pipe / Structural Fitter
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- Carrying out measurement, marking, cutting, end-preparation, fit-up and dimensional verification of piping and structural materials in accordance with approved AFC drawings (piping isometrics, structural and shop drawings etc. ) as part of fabrication and construction activities within OWTI, or other assigned projects, which include but not limited, to the following activities:
- Fabrication of piping spools, above ground or underground pipework
- Fabrication of structural members such as pipe supports, structural platforms, structural frames etc.
- Range of typical materials covering carbon steel, SS316 stainless steel and duplex stainless steel, aluminum and copper. Other materials may be introduced as part of additional project requirements.
- Clean and prepare metals by industry methods such as flame cutting, goughing, beveling, grinding, filling, use of plate cutters, bending machines etc.
- Assemble components to be joined and hold them in place by tack-welding or jigging in accordance with requirements of the Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) for variety of welds such as butt welds, socket welds, fillet welds etc. and screwed fitting
- Duties will include site fitting of both spooled and random length pipe and structures.
- Carry out additional duties as may be assigned by Fabrication or Discipline Supervisor
- Carry out all duties strictly in accordance with the HSE Management System and in a manner which ensures their own health and safety and the health and safety of others
- Carry out all duties strictly in accordance with the Quality Management System to ensure high quality works is achieved at all times, including minimum repairs/ re-work, no NCR´s, maintaining an acceptable productivity rate etc.
- Any task assigned from time to time within the competency of the personnel
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 55 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 100 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Closing date: 06/06/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !