Position: Piping Engineer
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
Survey Installation Sites:
• Piping Engineers are responsible for going to the installation site of a piping system and surveying the land for any irregularities.
• They then analyze these observations as a part of the process for creating system blueprints.
Draw Blueprints for Piping Systems:
• Piping Engineers are the creators of a system’s blueprints.
• This requires extensive knowledge of all the parts of the system, and how each part relates to the functionality of the whole.
• Piping Engineers typically use Computer Assisted Design ( CAD ) software for this process.
Develop Preliminary Project Scope:
• Piping Engineers are responsible for creating the initial project scope for all of the tasks that need to be completed in order to install a piping system.
• They must take into account cost, resources and the project deadline.
Participate in Cost Management Meetings:
• Most of what Piping Engineers do depends on the budget of a given project.
• They participate with decision-makers in cost management meetings to ensure their designs reflect the parameters of the project’s budget.
Assist in Sourcing Construction Materials for Piping Systems.
• Piping Engineers know exactly what types of materials are necessary to create a piping system that withstands the elements.
• They’re responsible for sourcing these materials, and then ensuring these materials are used in the installation process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• Piping Engineers typically have degrees in Civil Engineering
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !