Construction / Engineering Jobs
6th Floor, Serikandi Oilfield Services Sdn Bhd, KB Sentral
Position: Piping / Static Engineer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Hold a recognised degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent and have minimum 10 years of mechanical design engineering practical experience in the offshore and onshore oil & gas industry
• Have 7 years’ experience in the upstream oil and gas facility design and preferably two (2) years in a leading/ coordination role in multi-discipline team.
• Have a working knowledge of the relevant International Standards and Codes of Practice normally used in the Oil and Gas Industry.
• It is strongly preferred that the incumbent be familiar and has worked with Shell International Design Engineering Procedures (DEP’s).
• Have a comprehensive knowledge of: Piping design, fabrication and erection including welding procedures, non-destructive and hydrostatic testing procedures.
• Vessel design, specification and fabrication procedures.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 150 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 26/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !