• Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings.
• Monitoring the temperature of the pizza ovens as well as cooking times.
• Preparing high-quality pizzas and other menu food items.
• Cleaning workstations before and after preparation.
• Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
• Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
• Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
• Reports to Branch Supervisor.
• Able to stay with the company for at least 1 year.
• Preferably with proven food preparation and food handling experience.
• Working knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
• The ability to follow standardized recipes.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to work in a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to work long shift hours.
• No transportation problem.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 – 30 years old
Driving License Class: 1 or 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP entitlement, Working performance incentive, annual leave entitlement, medical leave entitlement
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !