Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Attend Progress and Operation meetings.
• Ensure work preparation and Scheduling process is compliance.
• Together with the Operation and Engineering responsible for providing contact resources request to support operation activities.
• To make sure HSSE are always adhered to the Work plan.
• Responsible to integrate the Client operation and maintenance activities in communication with Client asset unit optimize and identify opportunity to meet required operation and Client business plan target.
• Responsible to integrate the Client operation and maintenance activities with other functional activities in communication with Asset planner to optimize and identify opportunity to meet required business profile, avoid/minimize clashes and ensure efficient use of resources and logistic to produce asset short term 90 days integrated activity plan (IAP).
• Responsible for communicating asset medium term IAP (1 to 2 years) and short term (90 to 30 days) plan to asset unit leadership and asset unit operation team.
• Assist in monitoring all downtime related activities and ensure all major maintenance activities are captured, downtime are booked and variance are raised.
• Provide input and assist to monitor the shutdown activities. Participate in corrective maintenance work request prioritization.
• Responsible for managing a suite of maintenance KPI.
• Responsible for producing a monthly maintenance report and shall not limited to all maintenance latest allowable finished date (LAFP) KPI to captured backlogs outstanding work orders.
• Monitor / ensure and follow up with Clients R&I and maintenance engineer for mismatch inspection schedule date of lifting, calibration, inspection and test in line with inspection report next due date.
• Ensure material procurement team timely process procurement of materials/spare parts.
• Monitor and ensure the Client perfect days target are always in Green status.
• Coordinate with discipline engineers or repair materials related jobs.
• Liaise with Client engineering reliability and integrity engineer and operation supervisor for tanks and vessels shutdown activities.
• Monitoring work progress on a daily basis and producing weekly and monthly forecast.
• Contribute significantly to the preparation of level 3 “workpacks” or “job cards” in compliance with the requirements.
• Assess and determine actual physical progress at site.
• Identify causes of delay (if any) and develop recovery plan as and when required.
• Provide Daily Progress Report (DPR) to Minor Maintenance / Project / Construction Engineer on site progress.
• Attend Client’s meetings including HSSE meeting and daily operation meeting.
• Screen, coordinate, resource, plan and overview all work and provide day to day liaison with the Client.
• Assist in preparing Worksite Supervisor daily progress works and to plan the resource accordingly.
• Update the daily progress report and reconcile the input with Client WMS.
• Reconciliation shall be on daily basis.
• Overtime work shall not be reimbursed to the Client.
• Ensure all the records of inspection / repair reports / certificate and equipment write-off up to date.
• Participate in Operation Management Asset Review.
• To share information on upcoming IAP 90 days plan and 30 days work schedule.
To highlight the overdue weekly work order review:
o To highlight the overdue ready for schedule work order.
o To highlight on resources constrain.
o To review to date achievement (KPI status)
• Minimum requirements: 5 years of work experience in related field
• Language: Good command of English
• kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
• the indicated salary is not reflective of the actual salary offered.
• The salary package will be discussed between the candidate and the company.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !