Position: Planner (with Experience)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Hold BSc/HND in any related discipline.
• Skilled in using planning tools including Primavera P6 (or later versions).
• Skilled in Network development, schedule optimization, critical path analysis, trend analysis, recovery plans etc.
- Minimum 8 years experience in oil and gas engineering 5 years of which in planning role.
• Responsible to manage the planning:
a) Develop and maintain project schedules
b) Develop resources planning and optimisation
c) Schedule critical path analysis, identify hot spots and provide analysis/advance warning to the project management with suggested remedial measures
d) Support HSE management and interface management
e) Provide weekly/monthly schedule performance report
f) Screen, coordinate, resource, plan and overview all work and provide day to day liaison with Client
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !