Position: Plant Inspector - Static
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. To assist in on inspection procedural and guideline, instructions and checklist as well as plant integrity inspection on all associate static equipment.
2. Able in implementing require works within the require schedule and expecting good yield of outcome where require by reporting superior
3. Able to produce inspection scope of works, execution of inspection techniques as deem suitable and approve by reporting superior on items of static equipment, piping, lifting equipment, ad hoc inspections and NDE in accordance with applicable standards.
4. Able to perform site inspection on behalf of Company as require, providing frontline decision making in ensuring smooth execution of the site works, as well as preparing detail inspection reports and submit to reporting superior for review and approval purpose within the timely requirement.
5. Coordinating with all maintenance and production department for planned inspection and Scheduled Turn around (STA) works, Supervises and co-ordinates contracted NDT team during STA, also routine plan or urgent requirement.
6. Participation, reviewing static inspection work packages for plant turnarounds and ensures quality control and effectively execution during shutdown.
7. Conducting, coordinating and monitoring of third party inspections and re-certification of statutory equipment and attend on associate witness of equipment testing deem require.
8. To maintain all plant integrity inspection records with history in respect to calibration, inspection report from plant maintenance and shut down opportunity, testing and equipment history.
9. To undertake as inspection technical library controller, as well as in ensuring all records is kept up to date within system.
10. To take lead on Plant QA/QC relate matters, as well as providing monitoring records on all aspect in relate to quality.
11. To be able in providing frontline site and data monitoring of Plant equipment with respect to preservation, monitoring and maintaining operation.
12. Able in communicating and consulting among discipline engineers on aspect of equipment relate inspection works.
13. Able to have self-initiative as plant inspector in getting to know on daily plant operating condition, and exercise strong commitment in following up relate QC matter without the need for superior to inform, as well as providing monitoring plan on follow up issue for discussion with relevant superior/ disciplines.
14. Contributing Route cause analysis on failure static equipment and piping and proactively assists in the preliminary failure assessments; prepare report and issue recommendations, where applicable, via supervisor for action by relevant departments.
15. Be capable to undertake and carry out any other assigned tasks by reporting supervisor/engineer or Management in line with personal qualification and experience deem appropriate and approve by line supervisor/ engineer as overall.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 375 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Housing Allowance, Transport Allowance, Meal Allowance
Closing date: 01/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !