Position: Port Labourer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Relevant work experience, training or knowledge in freight forwarding
• Must possess own transport and Class 3 and Class 1 / Class 4 driving license
• Minimum GCE O’ Level Grade C6 in English and Malay, and passes in both oral examinations
• Physically fit (to be able to carry load) and with pleasing personality
• Responsible for inspecting cargo damage or loss, particularly on perishable or valuable cargo.
• Record the information on inspection sheets.
• Responsible for safety monitoring and double-checking security and safety measures involving heavy machinery and cargo, as well as working with potentially dangerous substances.
• Measure and weigh dimensions of cargo and/or boxes
• Assist cargo clearance in ports and in door deliveries
• Loading/Unloading cargo into/off container/truck
• Keeping a clean and safe working environment and optimize warehouse space utilization
• Communicate and cooperate with coworkers, customers and trade partners
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Send report and email correspondences
Education Required: Pre National Diploma (PND) or equivalent (SC1, SC2, SC3)
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 1--3--4--5
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !