Position: Porter / Bellman
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Checks the daily arrival list for VVIP´s or guests with special need.
• To be present at the Concierge/Reception desk or in the lobby to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
• Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
• Tag baggages it and return the identification slips to guests.
• Assists guests with luggage to the front desk.
• Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
• Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
• Delivers faxes, messages, packages and flowers to guests rooms and other offices.
• Provide items on loan to guest and collect the items back from guest before departure.
• Inform Front Desk Cashier to charge items given on loan, in case there is any charges applicable.
• Ensure the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage.
• Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
• Ensure safe storage and collect ticketing of guest coats and personal items.
• Assist guest with Long term luggage storage requests / Left luggage requests.
• Transport departing guests luggage from the room to the lobby, then into a car or taxi after reconfirming with the guest.
• Respond to guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.
• Assist the senior Concierge on duty with his/her duties during busy periods and breaks.
• Assist with answering the telephone and taking messages, transferring calls or dealing with enquiries.
• To provide an efficient luggage storage, delivery and collection service.
• Perform any other works as and when assigned by the management.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !