Position: Power Plant Shift Operator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Carry out the assigned duties in accordance with the requirements of the Safety Rules & System Operating Regulations, Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) and the Standard Operating Procedures (S. O. P. ’s) as applicable.
• Remain updated with respect to any revisions, which may be made from time to time, to both the Safety Rules & System Operating Regulations and the Standard Operating Procedures (S. O. P. ’s) as applicable.
• Carry out routine operation and monitoring of generation plant and associated equipment as required.
• Take necessary corrective action in response to plant alarms and abnormal conditions.
• Maintain generation plant log readings.
• Monitor new installations, modifications, and upgrades to electrical generation plant and equipment and report any concerns or non-compliances to the Senior Engineer or his delegated nominee.
• Accurate & timely completion of all documentation associated with generation work.
• Witnessing of testing / commissioning as required.
• Work rotational shift, and overtime for operation of generation plant equipment as required.
• Carry out any other duties as may be assigned.
• Applicants must be in possession of a Higher National Diploma/National Diploma/National Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or other academic qualifications acceptable to the Company.
• Applicants must have at least 2-years related working experience in their chosen field.
• Applicants must be in possession of a valid Brunei Driver’s license.
• We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with qualification and level of experience.
• Applicants should include their CV’s and copies of their HND/Diplomas/Certificates in their profile.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !