Position: Pre Delivery Inspection Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• PDI Assistant candidates are required to perform basic technical checks of new vehicles and overall quality control check of paintwork of new vehicles.
• Check all new vehicle fluid levels, rubber parts, engine bay , tires and exterior paint condition are in acceptable delivery condition.
• Diagnose simple technical problems such as sensors light up issues, under inflate tires, refilling fluids and check battery
• Responsible to ensure all vehicles park at the PDI Center are properly parked and clean at all times.
Require to report damages on vehicles to management and supervisors.
• Liaze with logistics team on delivery of vehicles to PDI Center and Vendors
• Ensure all 3rd party installations are done in an acceptable manner and condition
• Time to time may be require to assist in Photo Shoot of New Vehicles and events.
• Candidates with education in Automotive will be an added advantage
• Preferably candidates with past work experience in the automotive industry
• Candidates must be able to read and write in English and Malay.
• Candidates must have no issue with working over hours during peak time.
• Must have a valid class 3 driving licence and possess own transportation.
• Must be punctual, honest and a team player
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Paid Leave Annual Sick Leave TAP & SCP Contribution
Closing date: 07/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !