Position: Pre-owned Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Develops and plans Pre-owned vehicle business strategies to ensure sales and profitability targets are met and customer satisfaction is achieved through good management of team.
A Few of the Key Responsibilities:
• Produce annual budget and ensure the business shall achieve its target and profitability set.
• Implements marketing and sales initiatives and plans to develop the APO Brand and to drive sales.
• Valuation of vehicle and negotiation with customer on trade-in.
• Have a good understanding of the Used vehicle market and competition.
• Coaches and train sales team on knowledge of Jaguar Land Rover products, standards, technologies, or systems including improving their customer service and selling skills.
• Ensures all vehicles are fully prepared to the required Jaguar Landrover standard for showroom and sales.
• Manages vehicle stock and ensure high stock turn to maximize profit and Return on Investment.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Minimum a Degree in any discipline.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Good knowledge of Marketing and Sales.
• Self-driven with strong leadership qualities and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent selling skills including customer service and communication skills
• Able to work as a Team with people at all levels in an organization.
• Valid Class 3 Driving licence.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Required: Bachelor Degree
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/4/2021
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !