A candidate with strong background and knowledge of server systems, hardware/solutions and networking environment.
The successful candidate will:
• Work directly with the Vendors’ sales and technical support team to qualify customer’s technical needs, developing and present solutions.
• Work closely with sales team & resellers in the pursuit of new business.
• Engage with customers to understand and solve technical and business challenges by leveraging on Vendors’ broad array of computing solutions.
• Drive preference for Vendors’ products and solutions over competitive offerings through a strong technical understanding of industry competitiveness.
• Proactive participation and engagement with the account team in specific account and opportunity planning.
• Provides solution advice, drives proposals, presentations, and other customer communications for sales revenues.
• Key knowledge of major companies’ adopters of Vendors’ hardware & solutions offerings.
• Industry knowledge of various resellers and their capabilities in securing business cooperation.
• Ability to identify clients’ related needs (lead generation, opportunity expansion).
• Ability to generate implementation plan for client with timelines for the solution.
• Ability to anticipate and plan for competitive threats.
• Ability to maintain excellent communications and develop direct relationships with key decision makers.
• A reliable technical expert for clients, shares knowledge in area of expertise and links to related technology areas.
Qualification & Experience:
• Technical university or Bachelor degree preferred.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT hardware/solution selling and/or consultative selling.
• Relevant industry technical certifications.
Interested candidates, please email your resume with a recent photograph to angelmdh43@gmail. com
Please include the following information:
• Date of availability and/or notice period.
• Current & last drawn salary of previous 3 employment.
• Reasons for leaving previous 3 jobs.
• Expected salary.
Closing Date: 31 December 2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !