- Managed day to day operation with safety as high priority not limited to toolbx talk, intervention and ensure the work space are always clean and safe.
- Prepare yearly preservation plan and ensure it is executed effectively, in compliance in HSSE requirement and deliver as per time frame.
- Coordinate with material inspector for befor and after presrvation.
- Develop preservation procdure and coordinate with technical authority approval.
- Ensure all preservation activity are fully documented in line with approved procedure.
- To perform Ad-Hoc preservation, as and when required.
- Understand accountabilities in client´s HSE Policy, Commitment and Accountabilities booklet.
- 5 years experience in material management / warehouse management or inspection
- NDT Level 1 Certificate, Permit Vision are advantage
*Please include previous employment certificate and experience in handling material management / warehouse management or inspection.
Email application to: hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !