• Managed day to day operation with safety as high priority not limited to toolbox talk, intervention and ensure the work space are always clean and safe.
• Prepare yearly preservation plan and ensure it is executed effectively, in compliance to HSSE requirement and deliver as per time frame.
• Coordinate with material inspector for before and after preservation
• Develop preservation procedure and coordinate with technical authority approval.
• Ensure all preservation activity are fully documented in line with approved procedure.
• Manage preservation activity and ensure all contractor are managed effectively on their deliverable.
• Managed and control all preservation & material inspection claim, ensure the claim are genuine and controlled.
• Managed subordinate activity and ensure all work done as per agreed GPA.
• Record all preservation activity in SAP. no work order no work (work without PO) and monitor regularly.
• To perform Ad-Hoc preservation, as and when required.
• Support audit and monthly green light control by providing all supporting documents
• Understand accountabilities in BLNG HSE Policy, Commitment and Accountabilities booklet.
• Ensure HSE management within the section complies with BLNG Management systems and the requirements of any local permits, SDS, licenses and/or other regulatory approvals and ensures that all the section’s activities are carried out safely, in a manner that safeguards the Health of BLNG staff, contractor staff and the general public and so as to protect the environment and prevent pollution.
• Ensure effective implementation of the Quality Management System ( ISO 9001) and Environment Management System ( ISO 14001 ) relevant to Warehouse and Yard activities. Perform activities safely in a manner that safeguards the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality of himself/herself, other BLNG staff, contract staff and the general public and assets
Qualifications Required: Degree in logistics or equivalent
Preferred: At lease 5 years of working experience in material preservation / material management / Warehouse
Certification / Accredited Required: NDT level 1, PMI, permit vision are advantage.
Interested applicants, please email CV to recruitment@salishah. com before 15 December 2021. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !