Position: Process Engineer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
1) Execute all activities and work in Compliance with PETROKON Quality Management System and HSE Management System.
2) All engineering and design matters in the relevant discipline pertaining to specific projects.
3) Direct a team of Designers in the relevant discipline to execute specific projects in accordance with the specified quality and within the specified schedule.
4) Co-ordinate with project team members on all technical matters pertaining to specific projects.
5) Train Trainees and Developing Professionals.
6) Prepare and check engineering reports, calculations, specifications, requisitions, data sheets and drawings.
7) Provide input to progress reports.
8) Maintain discipline project files and design change logs.
9) Co-ordinate with project team members.
10) Review third party design.
11) Carry out field surveys.
12) Identify scope changes.
13) Participate in project reviews, progress meetings and quality audits.
14) Prepare minutes of meeting and all technical correspondence.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 35 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/06/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !