Position: Procument Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Interact with the local and overseas suppliers on a day to day basis.
• Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, manufacturing and stock departments.
• Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, manufacturing and stock departments
• Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available.
• Overseeing any large procurement that may happen.
• In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as pla
ing, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
• Produce and maintain all reports.
• Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
• Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
• Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Advantage with Chinese speaking.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !